The Nationality, Passport and Immigration Unit at the Embassy of the Republic of South Sudan in London wishes to inform all its visa clients that with effect from 1st of January 2017, the visa new work hours will be as follows:
- Visa office is open Sunday- Thursday from 9:00 am- 12 for Visa Appilications
- Collection will be from 2:00pm Everyday after three working days from the day of submission
- Only Egyptian passport holders, all foreign passport holders with a Egyptian residential status can submit an application for a visa at South Sudan Embassy in Cairo
- All South Sudanese travelling to South Sudan with foreign passports or Travel documents require a visa and must fulfill all visa requirements
PROCESSING PROCEDURE: Please allow a minimum of Three (3) working days* after presentation)
Excluding weekends and public holidays.
- Complete visa form (please attach to the visa form both original and photocopies of the required documents *this is inclusive of passport Photo page and yellow fever cards)
- Passport valid for at least six months before expiry date
- Bank statements showing sufficient funds to cover duration of stay in South Sudan.
- An Invitation Letter addressed to Embassy of South Sudan from your organization in South Sudan explaining the purpose of your travel
- For business visits , applicants are advised to provide a copy of Company’s or Organization’s registration certificate in South Sudan Or a copy of company registration certificate in Egypt for businesses that are yet to be registered in South Sudan
- For personal visits an invitation letter is required from the concerned family/friends. Those with families/friends in south Sudan should obtain a visa from immigration department in South Sudan and forwarded to the embassy through the ministry of foreign affairs ,Department of border and Aliens )
- Applicants intending to travel to south Sudan for work are advised to obtain work permit from the Ministry of labour and public Service before submitting their visa for processing
- Two recent passport size photos.
- Certificate of vaccination (yellow fever)
- Return ticket(Tourist visa)
- Bank statement
- Evidence of ties to country of permanent residence e.g. employment (letter from employer indicating duration of leave)(tourist)
- Address in South Sudan e.g. Hotel booking(tourist)