SOUTH SUDAN INITIATES MOVE TO JOIN AFREXIMBANK
South Sudan has initiated moves to become a member of the African Export-Import Bank (Afreximbank), the Cairo-based continental multilateral financial institution established to promote and finance African trade.
Latest from Super User
- Egyptian Foreign minister Sameh Shoukry (left) and South Sudan Minister in the Office of President Mayiik Ayii Deng at a press conference in Juba March 12, 2018
- FM asserts Egypt's support for national dialogue in South Sudan
- Amb.Anthony kon visit to Tanta University
- Amb.Anthony kon visit to Ain shams University
- Dr. John Garang De Mabior